Monday, November 2, 2009

Relationships

Relationships between people hardly ever last when your young. Trust me I know because I have been in a lot of them in my life time. If you are in a relationship and you say you love somebody and they say they love you, make sure they do other wise your heart is going to get broken because they use you or or they don't really love you. This has happened to me lots of times. If you have a reputation and everybody knows that you do, try your best to get rid of it. If you don't then nobody will want to date you, if you get dumped like I have many times before and you have a reputation of dating more than one person, GET RID OF It ASAP! or you will never have anybody to love again in your entire life. Unless you move or something then you will never have another relationship with anybody. This happened to me on Friday(October 30,2009). It happened while I was a football game and I was working in the concession stands for second half, I was all happy until my girlfriend passed to concession stand, I said "hey" and she gave me a mean look like I did something wrong. When the game ended, She came to the door and she wanted to talk. I said "i have to help clean up, I'm listening though." She told me that it was over. I asked why and she didn't answer. I asked my friend what happened and he said that she heard a rumor that I was dating a different girl. I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't talk to me. I asked my friend to call her and try to fix the relationship since she wouldn't talk to me. He called and she still said "NO!" I finally get her to pick the phone up and ask if I can have another chance because I said I have changed over the weekend. Even though I did nothing wrong. She said prove it at the next Friday game(November 6,2009). She is giving me a second chance to prove that I have changed my life. I'm happy again. Now, take my advice(only if you need it)NEVER BELIEVE RUMORS!!!! If you do then you are just messed up in the head. Well until my next blog,rumors, this has been swimmer_dude_1994.

1 comment:

  1. omg!u sound hottt love your anonymous!! <3

    ReplyDelete