Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rumors

Everybody either hears or tells rumors, but why do we have them? do we have them to make a person feel bad or to make fun of a person that you dislike? What do we do if we hear a rumor about our self? we try our best to find the source of the rumor and fix it. We don't just leave it be for it to get worse, we just fix it like humans not animals. In my opinion we have rumors because we like making people feel bad about themselves. This leads to suicide or murder. I think we have rumors to get a laugh about somebody you hate or dislike strongly. I have encountered rumors in my lifetime about me and my friends. I have told rumors and I regret doing it because I really hurt that persons feeling that day. I hate hurting people, all of my friends know this. there are times that I do hurt somebody by saying rumors about them. Now a rumor I have heard about myself is that I have dated more than one girl at a time. I know to some guys this is good, but not me, I would never cheat on my girlfriend. if I did she would kill me and that would be rude to do to someone you love. My friends have heard rumors about me. They have heard that I am gay. They all know good and well that I am not GAY because they have seen me with all of my relationships and not a single one has been a guy, they have all been a girl. What bothers me the most is when everybody has heard the rumor and it gets to you and you just freak out because it is not true but everybody doesn't believe you. Like I said before rumors are something that people have to entertain them. I personally think that people need to change otherwise they are going to get hurt one day because they told so many rumors. Until my next blog, break ups and get togethers, this has been swimmer_dude_1994. See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment