Friday, November 5, 2010

If you love somebody and your dating them, and you also like another person, don't break-up with them. If you do you ruin everything for that person. This has happened to me on Tuesday(11/02/10). This girl was everything to me, and she still is. If you love somebody and like another person, you are wondering, who do I choose? Well choose the person who you love because the two of you have been through alot and you don't want to forget about anything. Trust me it works. I did everything to get my girl back. Eventually, I did. I talked to her and told her how I really felt about her and told her about all of the time we had together. If you are in this position, then read this over and over again. If this doesn't work, then don't give up. Defend for your love for that person. Well until next time this is swimmer_dude_1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment